Air Canada Centre.
No, we are not compiling a list for your destination birthday in Canada.
Instead, we would like to introduce you to the NBA All-Star weekend that happened right here in Toronto recently with themed festivities and special events that took place throughout Canada.
So, yeah. Here’s what went down – and what Femme Fatale Media had to do with all this:
- Apparently, it was freakishly cold. At least that’s what Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant thinks. Maybe it is, Kobe, maybe it really is supremely frigid.
- Twitter rolled out special emojis exclusively designed for the All-Star games. Well played, Twitter.
- On the Femme side of things, over 100 of our models worked All-Star events across Canada. Here’s a picture of one of our models. We think you’ll appreciate that.
- Our favourite events? The Maxim Magazine party we hosted alongside the likes of Snoop Dogg and Shaq!
- So let’s talk about Drake. He was gifted the key to Toronto over All Star weekend – a major honor, indeed. He also coached the team of Canadian celebrities to victory. Last year, by the way, Femme Fatale Media staffed a music video that featured Drake.
- Quite an impressive array of celebrities made their appearance in Toronto for these events. There was Kanye West, Kevin Hart, 2 Chains and many more.
All in all, it was a very exciting, action-packed weekend. If you were in Toronto, count yourself lucky. Our models definitely had a blast at these All-Star festivities.
Our Models Hard At Work Over All Star Weekend