Getting into the summer spirit means more than just bringing out the swimsuits and flaunting your toned abs. It also means dressing up and, with your date on your arm, going to the best galas and summer events.
It so happens that this year — on July 7th to be exact — Femme Fatale Media will host the Song of Love gala in Toronto, Ontario. This sensational gala — has been organized with a very specific goal in mind: raise funds and awareness for cystic fibrosis research.
The gala was inspired by Julia Lyons, the sister of Emily Lyons (CEO of Femme Fatale), who passed away in 2011 as a result of cystic fibrosis. It is an event that honours those who have been born with cystic fibrosis, for whom every day is a battle of life and death.
Cystic fibrosis is the most common fatal genetic disease in Canada. We here at Femme Fatale are wholeheartedly committed to doing our part in making life easier, better, and longer for those who have been born — and will be born — with this deadly, painful lung disorder.
Now, if you’re wondering how to convince your date to go to the Song of Love gala, here are 5 convincing reasons you can list off.
1. Meet famous Toronto Maple Leafs players. Players like...James Van Riemsdyk, Jonathan Bernier, and Frank Corrado. These slick NHL players are hosting the event.
2. Show up for a great cause. A fun event and doing good for your community and can go hand in hand. This is your opportunity to show your support for those battling cystic fibrosis.
3. See a 10x Playboy cover model. Her name is Khloe Terae, and she’s one of the hottest models out there. Along with the NHL players, she’ll help host the event.
4. Enjoy the presence of a YouTube comedian sensation. Nicole Arbour, who’s had over 180 million views on her videos, is the emcee of the event — so you can be sure you’re in for a good time.
5. Participate in a silent auction...and take home any number of special items that you won at the auction.
The gala will be hosted at the sumptuous Muzik club; this exclusive event can only be accessed if you have booked your tickets. To book your tickets, head on over here now. Better book now — tickets are limited and will soon be gone.
For any and all booking inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll see you at the Song of Love Gala!