On December 22nd a large group of our Toronto models will be assembling bags to hand out to the homeless and at shelters around the GTA. The bags will be made up of essentials to help bring a little Christmas cheer and give some much needed help around the city. We're currently accepting donations for the following:
- Hats, mitts and scarves
- Easy to eat foods (that don't require cooking/preparation)
- Christmas baking (we will be dropping off at the shelters and including them in prepared lunches)
- Gift cards to local eateries (Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, Subway, Loblaws etc)
- Self help books
- Dog food (a lot of our homeless have dogs)
- Unisex sweaters, long johns
- Heat packages
- Information on free programs in the city for mental health, addiction and career paths.
- Other items you think that may be beneficial.
To organize a drop off of your donations please contact email@example.com. Thank you and Happy Holidays!