There’s a lot to love about an event which achieves all of its marketing goals. But, for that to happen – especially if your brand is launching an event in a major metropolis like Toronto, where competition can be intense – then the value of exceptionally strategic event planning cannot be overlooked. There’s much that goes into event planning in Toronto, which means that hiring an events agency with comprehensive know-how and expertise ultimately contributes to a healthy event ROI.
One way that smart event planning fosters greater event success? It ensures that your event’s “style” is consistent – everywhere. What do we mean by “event style”?
All successful events have a certain style. For example, the “style” of some events is traditional. Others have a romantic style. Still others are enveloped by a sporty style, or a modern or elegant or holiday style. To be sure, all of the different possible event styles can be mixed and matched to produce an event that most exactly fits your target audience and purpose. But the point is this: event planners know that whatever style your event is, it must be consistent – sometimes down to the specific choice of fonts and typeface in the event’s guest invitations. Otherwise, the impact of the event will be minimal – perhaps even non-existent, considering that inconsistencies in your event’s style can irk and distract your guests.
Here, we’ve rounded up just a few of our favourite ways that well-thought-out event planning in Toronto can keep your event’s style consistent.
- Venue. The venue must reflect the event style you’re aiming for, and if it doesn’t – your event won’t even come close to making the mighty splash that you want it to. Consider what would happen, for instance, if an event going for a “modern” style was held in a venue that was thoroughly classic in style. There’s a reason why brands like, say Apple, don’t host live brand experiences in classically-styled mansions. It’s just not consistent, and inconsistency will erode a brand’s image.
- Food and drinks. This is another detail that is sometimes overlooked in an event; food and drinks have their own stylistic nuances, and matching the culinary style to the spirit of the event will make your event cohesive, coherent, and compelling.
- Music. Even music that’s slightly “off” – it doesn’t quite fit the vibe of your event – can dampen moods and ruin an otherwise high-impact event. The match between the music and the style of your event should be exactly on point.
- Invitations. This has already been alluded to, above; whatever style you’ve decided on for your event, then invitations must fit that style. It’s this attention-to-detail that an outstanding Toronto event planning agency will always be armed with, and it’s what keeps your events successful – again and again.
- Event decor. Whether it’s lighting or flowers or something else entirely, the decor for your event needs to match the style of your event.
Looking for strategic event planning in Toronto for your next event? Your event needs may be a good fit for Femme Fatale Media’s event and experiential capabilities. To discover more about what our event mavens can do for you, simply contact us.